Monday, April 7, 2008

Potty Monkey Teaches / Scars Children.



The Potty Monkey is a stuffed animal that will teach your children the value of going to the bathroom on a toilet. Inside the cute plush there is a timer that the parent sets to go off at 30 to 90 minute intervals.

When the clock runs out the monkey asks the child to put it on the toilet and announces how much better it feels now. If the kid doesn't get it to the toilet in time it says "“Oh no! I had an accident! Please take me to the potty next time!",then it shits in their hand.

Okay... I made that "shits in their hand" part up.

I tried to do the same thing with my Mom, but I just ended up peeing all over myself every time. I wish I was a cuddly Piss Monkey and not an overweight computer dork living off Dad's Heart medication payments.

3 comments:

Pina said...

Hahaha.
I bought that for Angelyna.
It was so annoying I rippped it's head off.

Cynthia said...

If it's any consolation, you'll always be a piss monkey to me Kurt.

Cynthia said...

Lori :)

Like I don't have enough people peeing on me already.