Thursday, January 17, 2008

Portable Strap Prevents Groping. Kills Morale.



I guess Japan has a problem with too much unsolicited grab-ass on its trains. That's why they're selling this portable strap. It won't prevent anyone from getting felt up (thank God) but it will help the victim narrow her list of suspects.

I'm not sure on this. Seems like an invitation to increase the amount of dry-humping women will be subjected to. And they hate that. Especially on line at the bank or at Tuesday Night Lamaze class.

The guy in the trench coat still looks like a flasher. You could put a boxing glove with the words "I'm a homosexual" on his hand, and I'd still think it was him. Because trench coats are for perverts. Ask anyone.

The probability of getting felt up on the way in to work for me is like 1:1. Hey. What can I say? It's dark. The heater's on. It's go time.

No comments: