Friday, August 22, 2008

Cornbrator is Vegeterrible.



The Cornbrator is a... wait...do I even have to say anything. I think 'Hyper Wank Device" sorta says it all, no? I think more vegetables should be made sexy. I'm all about the Carroticism.

I like how they've incorporated "Sexual Harassment" right into the title. That made it easier to explain to the undercover lady cop in the bar who suddenly found this jammed up her ass. Allegedly.

Read more of teh funny in the Vox Nihilim Sidebar Archives!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhmm, hola! Anybody home? Can I comment here? Well, given the topic, it's just as well that I don't.

(KKvP)

Anonymous said...

boku no sexual harassment is a japanese animation. Sexual Harassment on the packaging refers to the show in which an ear of corn was used to molest a guy who had in turn harmed another young guy.